If you are not local to our office in Hatton Garden, you are welcome to post your watch over to us, and we will deal with it in the same manner.
1. Please get in touch with us by phone or email to receive an estimate for the repair.
2. Post your watch along with a note of your name and contact details directly to our office at: Watch Repair Shop – Top Floor, 15 Greville Street, London EC1N 8SQ
3. Once the watch is received, we will inspect it and confirm the quote with you.
4. Once the watch is ready, we will contact you to arrange payment by phone or any email and the delivery back
5. We deliver only via Royal Mail Special Delivery – Next day, signed-for, secure – £10
We always recommend to our customers to post their watches in a small, protective case and use Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is the most reliable service.
It’s very important when you send your watch to be fixed, to put a piece of paper inside with your name, address, and phone number. That way, we can contact you and keep track of and arrange the delivery of the watch back to you.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us.
(PLEASE FILL THE BELOW FORM WITH YOUR QUERY)